We are beginning our second phase to reuniting for in-person Sunday services.
Here are three things to know:
- In addition to our 9:30 a.m. service, we are now offering an 11:15 a.m. in-person service on Sunday mornings.
- Next Gen Kids (birth to sixth grade) will resume in-person kids large group worship and grow groups beginning April 25 at 9:30 a.m. and our 11:00 a.m. Zoom calls will be transitioning to 11:15 a.m. Learn more at Grace Kids.
- In order to create socially distanced Sunday environments:
What are the service times?
Will online services continue?
Yes. We will continue our GFC online church experience for everyone who is still not ready to return in-person. This includes maintaining our current level of excellence and creativity on that platform. Our 9:30 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. service will be streamed live on churchonline.gfc.org, Facebook Live or YouTube Live. You can also watch a rebroadcast at 5:00 p.m. on all platforms.
Is registration required?
Will there be Kids programing?
Yes! Next Gen Kids (birth to sixth grade) will resume in-person kids large group worship and grow groups beginning April 25 at 9:30 a.m. and our 11:00 a.m. Zoom calls will be transitioning to 11:15 a.m. Learn more at Grace Kids.
When should I arrive?
You should arrive atleast 15 minutes before the service begins. Arriving early will allow the ushers to guide you to your seat safely so our service can begin on time.
Will social distancing be practiced?
Yes. Please keep at least 6 feet away from others, and avoid hugs and handshakes. Masks are required for all, and hand sanitizing stations will be available.
How are you collecting the offering?
We are encouraging you to give online. If you would prefer to give in-person, we will have kiosks available where you can place your donation.
Will there be worship?
Yes! Our worship team will lead us in worship during our Sunday service. They will also adhere to strict social distancing guidelines and only remove their masks while performing on stage.
Can I sign up to volunteer?
Yes! We have opportunities for greeters and seating hosts and would love your help. If you are comfortable joining us to serve, please signup by emailing Cat Thornton.
We are working hard to keep our community safe and we are asking you to partner with us in that mission. We want you to know that your health and safety is of the utmost importance to us. We will be thoroughly cleaning the auditorium before and after service for your safety. Please see the below safety practices:
- Masks are required at all times
- Practice social distancing – maintain 6 feet apart from non-family
- Avoid physical contact with others
- Wash/sanitize hands upon arrival and as needed
- Avoid touching your face
- Stay home if you have been sick in the last 24-hours or have been around someone who is sick