A place for kids of all ages
Join the Grace Kids Weekend Experience!
Grace Kids is a place where kids have the opportunity to build relationships with leaders and peers while on their faith journey with Jesus in an enjoyable, age-appropriate environment just for them! Grace Kids is available for birth – 5th grade.
We understand that not everyone may be ready to return to in-person programming and that is OK. Grace Kids will be broadcasting large group programming and hosting grow groups on Zoom at 11:15 a.m. For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids In-person Service Registration:
- Registration is required for in-person service.
- Your first step, whether you are a new or returning family, is to complete the following Family Registration Form to ensure that Grace Kids has your most updated contact information and the age, grade, and any medical needs for your kids. This form only needs to be completed once.
- Once the form is filled out, you will receive the link to register your kids for in-person service. Spaces are limited, so please register promptly. You can bookmark this link to register your kids week to week for Kids in-person service. Registration opens weekly on Wednesdays at noon.
Masks are required for everyone in the Grace Kids area (including adults)
Classroom Age / Grade Promotion
5th -6th Grade Summer “Bridge” Program
- This program is for current 5th and 6th graders (rising 6th & 7th graders for fall 2021).
- We will be gathering together on Sundays at the 9:30am service for fun, fellowship, and time in God’s Word.
- There is nothing you need to do as a result of this change.
- Please continue to follow the Kids Registration process as outlined above, just as you have been, and continue to check-in in the Kids area at GFC on Sunday mornings. The only difference is that your 5th grader’s classroom will now be joined with our 6th graders for the summer months until the full Grace Students program launches again in the fall.
Grace Kids COVID Guidelines:
- Masks are required to be worn by all children in Pre-K (4 & 5 yrs old) and older. Masks are recommended to be worn by children 3 yrs old and younger as tolerated.
- Our classroom capacity limits are set using the CDC’s guidelines for kids in Middle School and younger.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our classrooms and hallway.
- Kids will have access to individual supply bags for classroom activities.
Join the Grace Kids Weekend Experience!
Grace Kids is a place where children build relationships with leaders and peers and their faith journey with Jesus is fostered in an enjoyable, age-appropriate environment just for them! Grace Kids is available for infants through 5th graders. Our leaders are passionate about kids and committed to sharing God’s love.
Great news! Even though we’re not together physically right now, Grace Kids is still using technology to actively connect and build relationships, worship and pray together, and learn exciting lessons from Jesus found in the Bible. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram & YouTube so your children can join in on the fun!
New and Returning Kids, Students & Young Adults can register or update contact information here.
Grace Kids meets every Saturday at 5PM and Sundays at 9:30 & 11AM.
The Grace Kid’s welcome desk is adjacent to our Treehouse play set. As you enter the front doors you will proceed straight and take a left once reaching the worship hub. Greeters and guest service volunteers will be happy to assist you.
On your first visit you will stop at the Kids Ministry welcome desk to register your child(ren). Our wonderful greeting team will help you through the process and show you to your child’s classroom. If you would like to get a jump on registration, you can pre-register by filling out the Registration Form and bring it with you when you arrive.
Your child’s safety is our number one priority. We take lots of steps before kids arrive to keep them safe. Every toy and environment is cleaned and sanitized, and every volunteer is screened with an interview and background check. Our whole team — from staff members to small group leaders to safety personnel — are trained to keep your kids safe.
The treehouse is open for use during the week and on the weekends when the building is open. Please be sure that children are always supervised by an adult or qualified babysitter while visiting the treehouse. Please make sure that your child(ren) are playing considerately with others so that all children can enjoy the treehouse. Children over the age of 2 years are not permitted in the toddler area. We ask that no food or drink is taken into the treehouse.
The Buddy Ministry provides one-on-one teaching and friendship to children with special needs. Buddies help children participate as much as possible in the most appropriate classes for that child. If your child would be blessed by having a buddy with them for services or other events, please contact email@example.com.
In consideration of all the kids and volunteers, please refrain from bringing your child to the Kid’s Ministry if they have had a fever or contagious condition within the past 24-48 hours. For more questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nursery- ages 0-24 months – children in the nursery will promote to the next classroom based on their developmental abilities.
2 year olds through 5 year olds – we promote these age groupings twice a year. Once at the end of summer when all other age groups are promoted and once in the winter. We base our cut off dates by classroom attendance so that we can keep classrooms well balanced in attendance. By keeping our cut off dates consistent this assures that children will always be promoted with the same group of kids through their whole progression through Grace Kids.
Kindergarten through 5th grade – Promote once a year at the end of summer.