A place for kids of all ages
Join the Grace Kids Weekend Experience!
Grace Kids is a place where kids have the opportunity to build relationships with leaders and peers while on their faith journey with Jesus in an enjoyable, age-appropriate environment just for them! Grace Kids is available for birth – 5th grade.
We look forward to seeing you on Sundays at either 9:30 or 11:15 service. If you have not completed the NextGen Family Registration form, please click here to update your information for our records prior to attending!
As we have throughout the pandemic, we are aligning with the guidelines of federal, state, and local entities. Beginning 3/11/2022, masks are optional for all children and volunteers in Next Gen Ministries.
- The treehouse is open on Sundays! Adults are required to supervise children using the treehouse – Grace Kids staff will not be present
- The treehouse is still closed during the week
Our masking policy for Next Gen ministries at Grace is changing. As we have throughout the pandemic, we are aligning with the guidelines of federal, state, and local entities. Following BCPS, we will be making a change to the policy for school-aged children (K-12th grade). Our policy for children in preschool and under is not changing at this time. We will continue to monitor the situation and make changes as necessary. The safety of your children under our care is our top priority.
The update mask policy in Grace Next Gen Ministries is as follows:
- (NEW) School-aged children (K-12th grade) are mask optional. Mask-wearing for volunteers in those classrooms and large group spaces is optional.
- Children in Preschool are required to wear a mask. Mask-wearing for volunteers in those classrooms is required. These children are not in a large group environment.
- Children under the age of 2 are not required to wear a mask. Mask-wearing for volunteers in those classrooms is required. These children are not in a large group environment.