A place to gather
Grace Students is the name of our middle and high school youth ministry.
Don’t hesitate to jump right in. We want to see you there!
Starting April 25, 2021:
- Grace Students 6th Grade will resume in-person programming at the 9:30 a.m. service!
- 7th & 8th Grade Zoom gatherings will transition to Sunday evenings from 5-6 p.m.
Here is what you need to know:
- We will resume in-person 6th Grade large group program and grow groups beginning April 25 at 9:30 a.m. Registration is required for in-person service.
- We understand that not everyone may be ready to return to in-person programming and that is OK. We are hosting 6th graders on Zoom for large group and grow group time during our 9:30 am in-person service. For more information about this opportunity, please contact email@example.com.
- 7th & 8th Grade Zoom calls transition to Sunday evenings from 5-6pm on April 25th. Our High School Zoom call continues Sunday evenings from 7-8pm. For more information about this opportunity, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
6th Grade In-person Service Registration:
- Your first step, whether you are a new or returning family, is to complete the following Family Registration Form to ensure that Grace Students has your most updated contact information and the age, grade, and any medical needs for your student. This form only needs to be completed once.
- Once the form is filled out, you will receive the link to register your 6th grader for in-person service. Spaces are limited, so please register promptly. You can bookmark this link to register your 6th grader week to week for in-person service. Registration opens weekly on Wednesdays at noon.
Grace Students COVID Guidelines:
- Masks are required to be worn by all 6th grade students.
- Our classroom capacity limits are set using the CDC’s guidelines for kids in Middle School.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our classrooms and hallway.
- Students will have access to individual supply bags for classroom activities as needed.
- The Large Group Program focuses on creating an experience where students can actively participate in worship through fellowship, music, and biblical teaching. All of our elements are designed to help students develop a deeper relationship with Jesus, leaders, and peers.
- Our Small Groups are called D-Teams. The “D” stands for “discipleship”. Each small group consists of 8-10 same gendered students and is led by an adult leader who cares deeply about inspiring a life worth pursuing in their students. Students discuss the teaching, develop practical application, and practice faith building habits such as prayer, encouragement, and serving.
- Retreats and Serving Opportunities are scheduled regularly throughout the year. These events help to build strong bonds within D-Teams and encourage students to own their faith in dynamic ways.
We highly encourage students to attend main service with their parents/families. An alternative is to encourage your child to serve during the morning services in Grace Kids, the Buddy Ministry, or the Guest Services team.
The best way for your child to get connected is to contact Christine Seese at email@example.com. Christine and the Grace Students Connections Team will assist with registration and help to connect your child with intentional peers and a well-seasoned leader upon arrival.
Our desire is that our ministry is fully accessible for every child no matter the unique needs or challenges. We will work to accommodate any student who has been affected by a disability. If you would like to connect with us about your child, please contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org